Team ProgramJoin the Team
Why Team K1?
Hygiene Line Of
What is the Klutch1 Team Program?
Join the Klutch1 Team program and become part of a community of like-minded individuals who share a passion for living their best lives inside and outside of gaming.
As a member of our team, you'll gain access to our exclusive benefits including a personalized link, revenue sharing opportunities, and insights into your analytics and sales performance. You'll also have the opportunity to showcase your Klutch pride with the K1 badge on your social profiles and bio, and enjoy a special role in our Klutch1 Discord community.
Plus, as part of the team, you'll have the chance to win exclusive Klutch1 giveaways and get an early look at our product roadmap. At Klutch1, we believe in empowering our community members to reach their full potential, and we invite you to join us on this journey.
How much can I earn?
As a team member, you'll earn 7% revenue sharing on every purchase made through your personalized link. If you're looking to boost your earnings even further, check out becoming a Partner.
How does revenue sharing work?
To be eligible for our revenue sharing program, you must have a valid PayPal account. Your revenue payouts will be calculated based on net sales, which exclude returns, sales tax, and shipping charges.
Our priority is to ensure that you receive the full earnings you deserve, and we are dedicated to offering a clear and uncomplicated payout process. Once your earnings reach $100 USD, we will distribute your revenue share reward within approximately 30 days.
How do I apply?
You can join our K1 Team here get.klutch1.com/k1-register
Who is eligible to join the Klutch1 team?
To be eligible to join the Klutch1 Team, you must:
- Be a legal adult in your country or state of residence
- Have a valid PayPal account for payouts
- Be capable of abiding by the Klutch1 Team Guidelines
What are the Klutch1 Team Guidelines?Our aim is to maintain a welcoming environment for everyone in the Klutch1 community, which is why certain types of content and actions are not permitted by those in our community.
Intolerant or Discriminatory Content
We believe in promoting diversity and inclusivity in the Klutch1 ecosystem, and therefore do not tolerate any form of discriminatory behavior towards individuals based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, national origin, or any other group.
Content shared in the Klutch1 ecosystem, or with the Klutch1 name must adhere to the platform/game's product rating and remain appropriate. We strongly discourage overly violent or sexual content, to the extent that such content is not reflected in the product rating.
We do not condone or promote any illegal activities, including harassment, bullying, assault, doxing, swatting, gambling, illegal drugs, animal cruelty, fraud, hacking, or piracy. Content that incites violence against others has no place in the Klutch1 community.
Scams and Deceptive Practices
Klutch1 does not tolerate any attempts to deceive or scam fellow gamers. Any content created with the intention of deceiving others out of their account information or money will result in removal from content programs or more severe penalties. If you believe a team member is engaging in any such activity, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Infringing or Unauthorized Content
Sharing or using content without permission from the owner is not allowed in the Klutch1 ecosystem. If you're sharing or reposting someone else's content, please credit the creator.
What is a Klutch1 Partner?Becoming a partner is the next step in your team journey with Klutch1. Partners earn better rewards and unlock additional perks. To apply, you must have at least one social media platform with 10K+ followers. Get started as a Klutch1 Partner today by registering here.
How do I properly disclose that I am in the Klutch1 Team Program?
Disclosures Must Be Clear:
For your disclosure to be sufficiently “clear,” the wording must be one of the following:
- "In connection with “Klutch1 Team Program”, I may receive payouts from your purchases."
Disclosures Must Be Conspicuous
To ensure that your disclosure is adequately "conspicuous," it must be displayed in a manner that is easily noticeable to consumers, without requiring them to click, scroll, or search for it. The specifics of where and how the disclosure should be placed may vary depending on the platform, for example:
- In social media posts: within the first two lines of text (when viewed on a desktop).
- In social media stories or framed content: superimposed as text over the image or video in each and every frame, with a font size and color that contrasts well with the background and is large enough to be easily readable.
- In written or editorial content, such as a blog post: placed next to the headline or other prominent feature, with a font size that is at least as large as the other content.
- In videos: included at the beginning of the video and in the video description.
- In a live stream: repeated at regular intervals so that latecomers can also be informed.
- In every post and/or piece of content you share, rather than just in your profile and/or bio.
- As the first hashtag in a chain, if it is part of a long list of hashtags (rather than being buried among others).
- In addition to using platform-specific tools (such as those provided by Facebook or Instagram), you should also make sure to follow the above guidelines to ensure that your disclosures are conspicuous enough to meet the necessary legal requirements.